Finding Your Local Denver Dispensary
Customer Impact: Road Closure & Detour
Please plan your trip to Denver Dispensary accordingly as the closure of the Steele/Vasquez on-ramp to westbound I-70 is tentatively scheduled to begin at 5 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 9, and will be in place for approximately 8 months until opened to traffic into the lowered section next summer.
As part of the Colorado Department of Transportation’s Central 70 Project, the Steele Street on-ramp to westbound interstate 70 will close at 5 a.m., Monday, Nov. 9 through summer 2021 to accommodate for the demolition of the existing ramp and construction of the new ramp as part of the final alignment. When the ramp reopens next year, it will carry motorists into the new lowered section of I-70.
To detour, motorists using southbound Steele Street/Vasquez Boulevard will travel eastbound on 48th Avenue to southbound Colorado Boulevard to westbound I-70. Motorists on northbound Steele Street/Vasquez Boulevard will get on eastbound I-70, exit at Colorado Boulevard, and turn left to northbound Colorado Boulevard to westbound I-70.
Travel to Store
- The best driving route to reach your store? I-70 to Vasquez Blvd., North on Vasquez Blvd. to 4975 Vasquez Blvd. (West Side Frontage Road).
- Any specific instructions related to parking? Park in front of the building, on site.
- Describe the best way to travel to your store via public transportation. Bus routes conveniently located on Vasquez Blvd. allow easy public transportation access
- What are your store’s cross streets? Just North of 48th and Vasquez
- What is your favorite restaurant for lunch within walking distance of your store? El Toro has the best-fried tacos in Denver!
- How do people in your community describe the part of town your office is located? Historic Elyria Swansea area in North Denver
- How do people in your community describe the city center? North Denver
Personal / Community Involvement
- How long has your store been open at this location? Open since July 2011
- Why do you choose to do business in your community? We proudly enjoy serving the Denver Cannabis community as one of the first Global Cannabis facilities
- How long have you lived in the community you serve? Founding Owners are Colorado natives